- Install, Configure and Maintain middleware stack such as: Oracle 12c products - WebLogic & OBIEE, Talend Data Integration, Apache – Tomcat Server, Elasticsearch
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Architecture, design, build, and operationalization in CI/CD deployment pipeline
- DevOps tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, Maven, Fortify, Chef, Ansible, Nexus Repository, etc
- Must have experience in Platform Configuration Management such as Ansilble
- Assist the lead with other tasks as needed
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with AWS core services (ex: Spinning up EC2 instances, Configuring ELB, Setting up and configuring Cloud Watch, Setting up and Managing S3 bucket, Creating and maintaining IAM policies)
- Experience in IaC such as Terraform, Packer, AWS CloudFormation is a plus
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing CI/CD
- 5+ years of experience working as a middleware administrator
- Working knowledge of Java and Agile software development methodology
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Hands on experience either testing or developing a web-based application and/or reports.
- Strong consulting and client management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed to achieve results.
- Demonstrated a track record of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Organized, motivated and demonstrate the ability to work under minimal supervision to achieve desired objectives.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications or work experience required. Possible relocation for the right candidate. Possible remote work opportunities depending on client needs.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
This role will be 100% remote for the forseeable future, but will eventually be on site in Reston, VA.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and a resume and mention Senior UI Developer in the subject line.